Simple and happy life
I want a simple life soon with my partner but we are happy, i do not want something too much. I often see movies that tell how happy a person in his life, and they do a lot of new things. I want to always be beside him later as helper for him when he is tired, to be his friend who will listen to the story even though i knew he was reluctant to tell. I want to be a friend who always give him support, become the mother of our children in the future. I want to do things that had never prayed with him, i want to build a relationship with God and together went to church.
And will be alot of new things of course, but if later i upset him and he would get angry maybe i could thank origin in a tone that was not hard for me not to cry lol. I also want to travel around the world with him oneday. And i'm also going to tidy up my bedroomto clean the house and cook the food for him. Or he is cooking for me lol, that's will be funny. Or we would go to beach together, spend the stories together, sharing and helping and that's how we do. Life is so beautiful make this life as lesson. I will tell you a lot if i've experienced it now i just describe my friend.
And will be alot of new things of course, but if later i upset him and he would get angry maybe i could thank origin in a tone that was not hard for me not to cry lol. I also want to travel around the world with him oneday. And i'm also going to tidy up my bedroomto clean the house and cook the food for him. Or he is cooking for me lol, that's will be funny. Or we would go to beach together, spend the stories together, sharing and helping and that's how we do. Life is so beautiful make this life as lesson. I will tell you a lot if i've experienced it now i just describe my friend.

Komentar
Posting Komentar