I just want the best
Love is beautiful
Love sometimes it looks very confusing, how is not. We do not know to whom we are going to fall in love. Sometimes it comes a feeling of comfort, a sense of longing was also present itself. I myself do not dare to define it's exact how i do not understand. I know, when i love someone i will love him with all my heart, be a helper for him, serve him, share with him, and everything.
But, sometimes also things that make me not dare to fall in love was a dissapointment. Well i know that is not the way love is going well. But, at least if i expect all to be well what's wrong?
I just want a companion, well best couples only! Just that. I wish i could spend my life with him, doing interesting things, share stories.
Imagine how beautiful, isn't?
But sometimes i also want to forget, why? It's because i do not feel like thinking about it. So maybe it would be better for me. True, maybe if i'm still afraid, if i still can not and if i'm still not quite able to understand the meaning of it all. I hope i can handle this alone. No, i can not. I need the hand of God, well i need the intervention of a God. I need to take expert God everything, my life.
Maybe i can just imagining it or am i just going to be a writer who will only write interesting stories, or whatever.
Oh, now i'm very confused.. Sorry
Love sometimes it looks very confusing, how is not. We do not know to whom we are going to fall in love. Sometimes it comes a feeling of comfort, a sense of longing was also present itself. I myself do not dare to define it's exact how i do not understand. I know, when i love someone i will love him with all my heart, be a helper for him, serve him, share with him, and everything.
But, sometimes also things that make me not dare to fall in love was a dissapointment. Well i know that is not the way love is going well. But, at least if i expect all to be well what's wrong?
I just want a companion, well best couples only! Just that. I wish i could spend my life with him, doing interesting things, share stories.
Imagine how beautiful, isn't?
But sometimes i also want to forget, why? It's because i do not feel like thinking about it. So maybe it would be better for me. True, maybe if i'm still afraid, if i still can not and if i'm still not quite able to understand the meaning of it all. I hope i can handle this alone. No, i can not. I need the hand of God, well i need the intervention of a God. I need to take expert God everything, my life.
Maybe i can just imagining it or am i just going to be a writer who will only write interesting stories, or whatever.
Oh, now i'm very confused.. Sorry

Komentar
Posting Komentar