I have my future planned

Life has funny way of working out just when you start to believe it never well.
I really wanted to be a writer and author, i don't know i just like it a lot. I'd love people through my writings know that they do not know. Or open something new, i also want to be authoring, creating something new which can inspire people who are around me. It must be very pleasant ^_^ Since i started to go to school i love writing, authoring, and i liked it... I want to know many things and through my writing at least others can learn.
Don't be afraid to try new things. They aren't all going to work, but when you find the one that does, you're going to be so proud of yourself for trying. Like me, i know my limits but it is not a barrier for me to keep learning because i know of anywhere i can get the knowledge.
Limitations, we are not our reason for not trying, sometimes i also feel that i would not be able to and will bury my dreams but one thing i know is that there is always be a chance now are we want to take the chance or let it go? God have given us talents, bagaimana mungkin kita bilang bahwa kita tidak bisa melakukan ini itu? Satu-satunya cara adalah berhenti mengeluh, yeah! STop complaining!! Just do it guys, do your part and be a result. You will not be able to imagine what will happen before you try. But you will feel satisfied if you've tried and know the results. though not 100% the case but at least you'll be proud and will always try new things. I'd love to speak in public, young people build mental and fallen far behind or rather leave their dreams simply because they feel they have to limit their limitations. Seperti pada gambar di atas, bagaimana caranya ? Cara pertama adalah mulai... Cara ketiga adalah tidak ada cara kedua setelah kita mencoba melangkah maka kita akan tahu.. I CERTAINLY CAN ^_^ I know i'm blessed and i can do it, i also believe that you can guys. Kejarlah apa yang menjadi cita-cita mu dan yakin bahwa kamu bisa lakukan itu..


Pekanbaru, 15 August 2014

Regards, Caca




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

He is AMAZING

Apapun yang terjadi di dalam hidupku tetap ku berkata Tuhan Yesus baik

Cinta itu sebuah kata, sebuah rasa yang sa