My holidays

I do not know where to start. My vacation really fun this year. 
Previously i had always felt that Christmas and the New Year for me is not fun. And it's not spectacular for me. I'm not able to spend time with family, i vannot like the others and the most depressing i always remember my mother.
I'm always feeling sorry for myself. But i'm alwaystrying to find the answer it all. That living are thankful for and enjoy. You will be able to feel the pleasure of it and look at the future with optimism. Past it is a complementary condiment along our journey. We cannot eliminate but can see it as the most beautiful memories.

Without me even realizing i had been laughing and entertained while i along with my friends. And i can tel you even i feel so happy. This year's holidays i don't go everywhere. I spent a few days in Pekanbaru with friends who came from Brazil then some days i com ehome to my village. 

I'm thankful to get to know them because that way i learn a lot. Especially things that i do not know. Our meeting was very brief. It could be said we only met a fw times at Church and before they set out, in our Sunday walks together. I know and met Mam Ana L Fonseca, she is a good mom. Her arms are always made me comfortable and happy. I wish i could meet again and spend time together and have a chat.
And i alsowould have loved to hear the story about mam ana's husband, Mr. Richardo, I'm very interested. I also love chatting with Andre and Aleeh, they are my brothers. I also became acquainted with one of them, Altamir. i don't know why he he is don't know my name and always difficult call me by my name, is wrong and i don't know what's wrong. I hope he soon remember it. He is a good guy and i'm glad i can chat with him.

Until finally we had to split up, actually i'm a bit like if you have to say goodbye i prefer to say this is a start for us onwards to meet again.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

He is AMAZING

Apapun yang terjadi di dalam hidupku tetap ku berkata Tuhan Yesus baik

Cinta itu sebuah kata, sebuah rasa yang sa