Jesus Saved Me

I don’t understand anything about kindness yet i know how to be kind. I think one act of kindness will make heaven rejoice so that the Lord sent His angels to bless us. That was what I experienced. Not because I was good but because Lord Jesus is so good and full of love. God has worked many times in my life and now it is my turn to respond and fulfill to His calling. That is why I like to write. Maybe through my writing I can tell others my experiences.

When I recall the goodness that I have received from the Lord… there are plenty! So much that I can’t tell it in a day. I used to think that I will never have a future, no love in my life because I am only a child from a broken family. I also could not continue school like my friends. That was the lowest time in my life, filled with sorrow, tears and regrets to the point where I couldn’t get up anymore. However, there was one Love that is capable to raise me up again and view the future with hope. Lord Jesus held me!! I surrendered myself to Him and got baptized June 12, 2012. Immediately I decided to leave home to work. And from that moment, my walk with the Lord has been so real. Did my life became perfect after that moment? Not at all. The process takes time and I went through thick and thin in my faith but God always pull me back together and rearranges my life once more.

I should have a deep hatred towards my father because he didn’t treat us well; he hurt my mother, I should hate him but I do NOT. I love my father and don’t want him to be lost.  I wish he and all my family to be saved. Who has the power to change me? To bandage my wounded heart, to restore my broken relationship and fill my empty heart if not Jesus! I can’t express how God has transformed my life and my worldview. Oh, how God loves me!

Who says I don’t have a future? If my God is the creator of this universe, could He not consider His children?! Who says that hatred could defeat love? Quite the opposite. LOVE that conquers all things. Indeed it is not easy to do, however remember that we have given God full authority to freely work in our lives. If we are obedient then we will see God’s beautiful work. We will see His Glory through our faith.

Currently the only thing I would like to do is to please God’s heart. Similar to a child that wants to please her Father’s heart: that is the yearning of my heart.

The things that I worry about, are no longer in my mind because now I am too busy thinking about Jesus, I have been enamoured by Him and fallen in love. In the midst of storms in my life, I could sing; In oppression I can breathe and in despair I can find my source of hope. And now when I open my eyes, I can only see Lord Jesus waiting and smiling at me. He is the source of my strength. My meaningless life have been transformed by God to be valuable; my broken life have been restored; He has healed my wounded heart; I, the one unaccounted for have been sanctified by God and the sinner have been saved. Just as written in Philippians 1:21, “For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” However I don’t bother my soul one bit, only if I can reach the end line and finish my ministry sent by Lord Jesus to testify about the Good News of God’s grace. Because Christ has died for me and risen as my King.

Nevertheless I memories of my past life remains, I give thanks for the experiences that has given me so many stories and that will be my testimony for those who have yet to know Christ.

I write this full of tears and love, Lord Jesus is so good. Come to Him, He who restore, heals, strengthen, accompany, defend.. He is everything that will complete your life. He loves you and is waiting for you. I have experienced HIM and this is the greatest experience in my life, that is to live with Christ.

Love,
Eka

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

He is AMAZING

Apapun yang terjadi di dalam hidupku tetap ku berkata Tuhan Yesus baik

Cinta itu sebuah kata, sebuah rasa yang sa