I have a story

I though for a moment and reftect that GOD is good!
I've got a new friend and we just talked and had never met at all
I started to feel comfortable and happy everytime i want to share my story and he always gave me a positive response and good. It made me uncomfortable at all he always welcome to my story sad story or happyness.
I call it the invisible Angel He was so good and i really cannot imagine the things he did to me, it's a help, advice, things that he shared and he gave to me. I read a lot and saw a story about a kindness that we know, "All the good that we do will come back to us someday."
And i think that is true, it will all come back to us one day, there was a time we will smile and be grateful and proud of what we've done, A Kindness. I also want to pass on the kindness which i have received to everyone, thougt they too can feel it. So i will smile and thank to God for what He' done and gave to me.
I and he separated the distance, we are much different ages was why i call him Uncle, and i'm so grateful to get the Uncle of different tribes, different languages, different mothers and of course no blood ties but became a family. So beautiful! Felt in loved and thank God has given me a family, thank you for bring friends, relatives and parents are so good.

I need to remember this all the time, every little bit of kindness helps. And he did to me!

Oh yeah i also inspired by quote "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong, because someday in your life, you will have been all of these." _Geroge washington Carver.

Yeah, of course it's true that just be kind. Thanks for being a good friend, adviser, uncle, best friend and all to me, you are in my prayers Uncle..

Hooo, actually i want to keep writing but honestly this time is i am working anwways just want to write this and show not because i am a good person but because i felt the goodness of the Lord and the Lord has given me someone to help me and to yeah :-) Just, i wanna be thankful. Let's share the good ness of the Lord and show to the World that Jesus is alive, He will come soon of course not enough only with KIND but we have to allow Jesus come to our lives and be our God, He is my Savior and He will come to judge the dead and the living and give the life everlasting :-)

thank you Jesus and thanks for who are spending time to read this :-)

Blessings and love,
February, 27, 2015

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

He is AMAZING

Apapun yang terjadi di dalam hidupku tetap ku berkata Tuhan Yesus baik

Cinta itu sebuah kata, sebuah rasa yang sa