My Longing For Mama
Sometimes miss it is still often present in my heart.
Even though i said i was not anything, but actually not too. Do you know the thing that makes my heart so fragile is when i have to remember that my mother was gone. I never remember the word of God which read like this "that even our parents left us but He will not breathing, Him.." This time i felt tightness in my chest, there are things i want to tell to my mommy but i can not do. Usually when i miss her i'll write it in my diary.
I'm going to pour everything into my longing for her and then after that i'm going to pray. Well, i will ask the Father in Heaven to convey my feelings to her because i could not live.
I still cry in my room and sobbed hide behind my pillow. The office i used to go to the toilet only to cry, i do not want to like it but my heart still fragile. I also often ask the same God sorry if i'm like this. It's just that i have not been able to.I also often feel envious when i see my frienda could hug her mother, could tell stories and occasionally go shoping. No problem, i'll keep living my life at the moment ans i still miss my mommy ^_^

Komentar
Posting Komentar