Keep Going
"Feed to your faith then your fears will starve to death"
I realize that the life we live does not always run smoothly even often doesn't always happen in the way we expected.
I once had a dream, the dream of a child for the future. When I grow up I'd like to make my parents happy, especially my mother and I wanted to take my mother walks. But I have to accept the fact that she had to die because of cancer in 2012, not only was it when my mother was ill we have to use all that we have for her medical expenses it didn't seem there is nothing left for our future. We have spent everything. I begin to fear for my future, what will happen to me and my siblings. I began to fear it. I have struggled for many years after the departure of my mother, I have been living in fear without realizing i already feed my fear that I see is the fear alone.
One time I was worshiping and at that time the pastor spoke of the book of Job 'Ayub'. I have read the book of Job but I did not really understand until I found meaning in my predicament weak.
Job 1:21and said
“Naked I came from my mother’swomb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lordhas taken away; may the name of the Lordbe praised.”
I've learned from Job that he still believe in God and worship him in any situation. He can turn it into a blessing because everything happens for the good of those who love him. Anyways if I compare what I experienced with Job's story then it is not yet comparable. I still have a brother and a father, I am still fit to work. I do not really have lost everything. God just took my mother, who was ill at the time and he knows only he alone is able to treat the pain and God has provided her with a place in heaven (VIP treatment) That what i'm thinking! I have learned also that God is glorified when we can praise him in the midst of our trials. That's what he did too amid the trials that he was naturally he still believed in God and worshiped him.
This is more difficult for me because most of the people I know do not know what I was experiencing. This makes me somewhat apart from people but it made me more dependent on God. I wondered, might he separated me like everyone in Israel in the wilderness until I know what was in taught it to me. I learned to ask God, what God wants me to learn thru this?
This is all just temporary. The key to overcome the obstacles is to have a stronger desire than reality forces. God will never leave us alone walk on water, fear and do not believe we make our sinks. I realized that I had not been able to walk on water not because God doesn't care to me just i'm first see my fear. Living in fear there will not make our peace. When we go there will always be the fear that follow us. I do not want to forever live in fear of it and I had to let go, handed it to him more powerful than anything else. I'm no longer slave of fear. I am a child of God!
~no, never, never give up
We gain strength, courage, and confidence through experience in which we really stop to deal with fear~Eleanor Roosevelt
Komentar
Posting Komentar