My Journeys

Travelling is my dream. I have always wanted to go to different places, meet with new people, have new friends, learn something new and collect some momentos from my travels.
Suddenly an unexpected invitation came.
Happly ever after @gloria @yiu
The wedding was great.
I'm 23, but never too late to do so. And I love traveling and learning new things from others.
That afternoon I wanted to see Sunset at Tanah Lot. So we went there and we waited for the Sunset. That's when I met this guy.
I met new friends "Mellissa Kindell with another guy."
Having fun with friends.
Best Sunrise ever.
Fail Sunset.
Thank you Lord for my trip, it was great and i'm so blessed. I'm waiting for another trip ☺

Travelling is my dream. I have always wanted to go to different places, meet with new people, have new friends, learn something new and collect some momentos from my travels.

Suddenly an unexpectation came. invited to go to Bali to attend a wedding. It is like my dream coming true. This is going to be my first time going out of town, riding in an airplane. My experience riding an airplane wasn't easy. First taking off wasn't that hard but when the plane was already in the air I felt pain in my ears, I can't hear anything even when I opened my mouth, nothing happened. I felt terrible, dizzy but the worst thing was when the plane landed I then finally throw up. I remember my friend asking how I was feeling that time and in my mind I was already thinking what will happen next because we haven't arrived yet in Bali. But when we arrived in Surabaya the worst thing happened, Mount Raung erupted that cause all flights to Bali to be cancled. I felt frustrated, I was panicing, I was crying, I was in turmoil, not knowing when we will arrive in Bali. But I really Thank God for my friend because she took care of reschedule of our flight to Bali next day. So we stayed in Surabaya over night. Then the next day the airport was opened and we flew to Bali.

In Bali I saw a culture different than mine. They have different trafic rules, the roads were narrow, I haven't seen that many white people walking arround the street and I was speechles.

The first place that we went to was Kuta Beach. In Kuta Beach I saw many foreigners surfing, the waves were big and the sand is grey then I took some corals as sovenir.

That afternoon I wanted to see Sunset at Tanah Lot. So we went there and we waited for the Sunset. That's when I met this guy. At that time I was already praying to meet a new friend to talk with. I'm waiting but it's like nothing is happening. So I talked with my friend, "Doesn't anyone want to talk to us?" And her respond was flat but I was very eager to meet with someone. I told her maybe we're not beautiful enough so no one wants to talk to us!

We decided to sit on the breakwall over looking the Sunset. Then this guy came, taking pictures, just looking arround and he finally sat near me. First I thought he is Indonesian guy. I wanted to talk to him but I didn't have enough courage to do so. So I prayed, a very simple prayer, "Lord, I want to meet someone and I want to talk to him but I don't have enough courage to do so. Please touch his heart. Amen!" But it took me five minutes before I was able to talk to him using Bahasa. Then when I spoke with him in Bahasa he didn't have a clue as to what I was saying. I was surprised because I thought he is Indonesian. But later on we were able to communicate. I learned he was Australian, and he immediately told us that tomorrow it was his birthday. So he wasn't like what I thought, he would be because he was very friendly, easy to talk to, he was smiling a lot, he was very cute. But it was so sad because of we were waiting for the Sunset but we didn't see it because it's cloudy at that time. That so sad but the good news is before we went back to the hotel we exchanged facebook info. Since then we have been chatting, communicating and talk a lot about life.

The next day was the wedding events. The wedding was great. It was beautiful because at the Beach. We had dinner, there was dancing and singing, there was fireworks. It was the most romantic evening I've ever had.

In all of the things that had happened during this trip. I have learned that God is always working through me even in difficult times or in simple situation like answering my prayer to meet new people. I learned to be patient and calm in times of trouble and uncertainties. So now I think I'm ready for the next adventure that God has for me in the Future. I'm ready.

Jeremiah 29:11... "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

He is AMAZING

Apapun yang terjadi di dalam hidupku tetap ku berkata Tuhan Yesus baik

Cinta itu sebuah kata, sebuah rasa yang sa