Passion Changes Everything
I've seen this, even I've done the same this as them.
Young age is not a barrier for us to work, we cane do anything as long as we are there is a will, sometimes hard life teaches us to keep fighting and giving us lessons.
Do you know that the valueable lesson that we get when we actually do it. I looked at so!
See this little girl, according to me she was not supposed to do it, work hard at a very young age.
She should have enjoyed periods of school or play with the same age as her. I actually learned a lot of from them, from the people who gave me the passion to see and pursue my dream.
Because i know that success is not determined from the rich or what position we have today, many are rich but i see no purpose in life or they have everything but actually lose the spirit. But why instead of those who are so needy actually have a tremendous spirit? Sometimes i ask, and i get the answer after i learned.
The world will give usa very valuable life lessons, when we say our dreams to someone else they will just laugh at us, or maybe they would look at us with one one, it does not matter. I think everything that God has created is ours together, the difference is how we are grateful and enjoy it.
I've walk along the 10 km when i was in school, i had to fight in the morning how so i can get to school after that afternoon i will think of a way to go, if not get a lift then i would go home on foot, at first glance i complain and cry but i actually enjoyed the time i could walk, it was a sign i was a strong woman. I do not want to be seen to complain.
I even had to study hard, limitations had not killed my enthusiasm to continue in school, i study hard because i have a dream that was so great that i wanted to achieve.
Until now i am still learning and will continue to learn, so much natural wealth enough to have stronger for learning, rich my culture and language makes all feel complete. It makes me more eager to learn, i looked at all of my point of view in a simple way and want to create change.
" I am blessed, i am convinced that the major changes that will occur if we want to do it, big changes do not happen without action and hard work, it's time we will reap and enjoy it, when we look back we will smile because we have done extraordinary things."
I was blessed with this writing ^_^
Warmest regards, LC

Komentar
Posting Komentar