I believe there is more

     More than i can say and more than anything else....
  I can see so close to my dream and make it so real
  But i can not be denied also that the nature of my replay was always woerried too often and 
 sometimes it makes the people around me who feels frustrated and bored. 
I had to build my dreams and set everything back. 
  What was once a dream in my childhood, singing, writing stories, exploring the world of english, 
french, europe city that became my hobby, can paly guitar even music is my favorite, i also like to paint even though i admit the results of my picture is not so good but it was natural and i will keep practicing.
If you think about it in all the crazy thing, how could i possibly like it that much but 
it was not of great people doing great things and look crazy?
I CERTAINLY COULD, AND I HAD TO DECLARE IT
with JESUS i can do all things that look impossible be possible..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

He is AMAZING

Apapun yang terjadi di dalam hidupku tetap ku berkata Tuhan Yesus baik

Cinta itu sebuah kata, sebuah rasa yang sa