A letter to Santa
I want to write my letter to Santa
Dear Santa,
Merry Christmas Santa :)
i am very happy with you santa, and i hope to wee you. i also hope you are real and not just exist in the land of fairy tales. i want to be able to fly with you with your sled allot each gift to children must have been very preasant. For some reason this year i want to see santa circuitry. Get a Christmas gift from santa, Christmas tree, Christmas cards and Christmas greeting :).
I also want to write a Christmas letter to my mommy who has been there in heaven :)
I just one to see you real, and then i promise not to tell anyone :)
Merry Christmas Santa :) And My Jesus Lord...
Dear Santa,
Merry Christmas Santa :)
i am very happy with you santa, and i hope to wee you. i also hope you are real and not just exist in the land of fairy tales. i want to be able to fly with you with your sled allot each gift to children must have been very preasant. For some reason this year i want to see santa circuitry. Get a Christmas gift from santa, Christmas tree, Christmas cards and Christmas greeting :).
I also want to write a Christmas letter to my mommy who has been there in heaven :)
I just one to see you real, and then i promise not to tell anyone :)
Merry Christmas Santa :) And My Jesus Lord...

Komentar
Posting Komentar